We have worked hard (with very small team) to earn a lot of respect within Zendesk community for our work -- free themes, helping others in Zendesk community forums, and of course our professional work.
It provides immense pleasure and satisfaction to see how our products (and services) have helped thousands of organisations and companies of all sizes including some familiar and big names: CloudFlare, Figma, Gates Foundation, Nykaa, Myntra, HelloFresh, TripAdvisor. In directly we have helped thousands and thousands to find right answers in time, and feel freedom via usable self-service help-center (help-desk, knowledgebases).
More and more people are looking up to us to improve our products, and take those to new levels. We are aware there is a lot of work to be done, and we have a lot of ideas which we are slowly executing.
That's why, we are looking to grow our team by adding people who share same passion as we have for creating great products for self-service help-centers. We believe, future customer support is all around self-service help-centers (help-desks, or knowledge-bases); it makes end-user feel empwoered or free in getting answers of their questions, or learning more about products and services, without waiting for hours to get answers from a customer support person.
If it matters, we are Authorized Zendesk Global Partner.
- Collaborate with the product and design teams
- Always keep abrest of new web technologies and adopt them wherever they make sense to solve problems to improve products
- Help building a frontend team and mentor other team-mates
- Work as gardner of the garden of our products; innovate, improve, maintain, etc.
- Good hands-on skills (can be proved via examples) in building layouts with HTML5/CSS3
- Good hands-on skills (can be proved via examples) modern frontend build tools like npm, webpack
- Strong UX and design sensibilities; attention to details
- Some experience with latest web technologies like React, AngularJs.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate
- Ability to work in self-manage enviroment
- know what to do, do that -- without being told -- think you are gardner, and responsible for trees you planted or take care of.
- Ability to work remotely with as much discipline as required to deliver quality deliverables reliably and timely fashion
* either professionaly; or via internships/open-source contribution during college years
- Experience in small product startups environment
- Experience working on consumer products
- Experience working (at least seeing and be able to understand) with mockups and prototyping tools like Invision, Photoshop, Zeplin, Figma, etc
- Contributions to open source projects
- Writing technical blogs and speaking at conferences
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer