This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are seeking a front-end developer to translate designs into crisp code and build thoughtful experiences centered around our customers. You will be part of an existing team of vibrant developers working for one of our premier clients in the E-Commerce space. During a typical day, you’ll be developing, optimizing the web application, and co-ordinate with the onsite team. We’re looking for someone who is quick on their feet, possesses strong technical skills, and isn’t afraid to ask questions. An understanding of not just how to code but why certain code works is a must.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Develop mobile-friendly features for multi-platform usage
- Collaborate with other team members and other stakeholders
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Author technical documentation
Skills And Qualifications
- 3-5 yrs of experience as a front-end web developer
- BS in computer science or related field
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of server-side scripting languages like PHP
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, preferably Git
- Previous development experience with e-commerce platforms like Magento or Big-commerce stencils is a huge plus
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS is a plus
- Abundant experience in implementing complex UI designs
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer