This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Backend Developer
Posted by Carol (@carol123)
We, at Zolo, are looking for a Senior Backend Developer who comes with at least 4+ years of strong hands-on experience in Java or other backend programming language. He/She would take end-to-end ownership of backend development at Zolo. Our ideal candidate would be truly passionate about changing technologies and living in the worlds of servers, requests, and responses. The candidate would further be responsible for designing and implementing product requirements that are highly usable, scalable, extensible and maintainable. The role is based out of Bangalore.
What does the core role include?
- Design and build scalable REST APIs
- Develop, test, tune for performance and deploy web services
- Work with product team to build innovative, robust, and easy-to-use features
- Collaborate with the team, optimize and refactor the back-end architecture
- Conduct code reviews to uphold high-quality code and standard
- Own team's output - drive sprint planning, prioritize tasks; Keep key stakeholders updated on progress, milestones and any potential slippages
- Build systems that process big data in a distributed environment
What else can you expect in the role?
- Active cross-team coordination would be expected
- Architecture and tech stack discussions to optimize for increasing server load
- DevOps tasks along with AWS features exploration.
What are we looking for?
- First things first - Strong 4+ year experience in Core Java & backend technologies
- Good working knowledge of design patterns
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- The skills that we consider: Java, MySQL, Python, Spring/ Play, MongoDB, Maven, Redis, Kafka, Elasticsearch, AWS
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.