This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Software Engineer (MEAN stack)
Posted by Balaji D (@zetwerk)
- Develop functionalities in MEAN stack.
- API Definitions and end-to-end service design and implementations.
- Design applications in true service oriented architecture.
- Develop object-oriented models and design data structures for new software projects taking systems aspects into account.
- Participate and contribute in discussions and decisions for creating and improving architecture across applications.
- Make correct design choices in the context of problems for data store, caching, search, scaling etc.
- Write good quality, modular, reusable, performant, well documented, unit-tested code.
- Identify the areas and approach to refactor and simplify the modules; refactor code to improve code quality and bring molecularity and simplicity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Min 1 year exp in NodeJS & Express.
- Min 1 year exp in consuming Rest services.
- Min 1 year exp in MongoDB.
- Min 1 year exp. in Angular 2+ version.
- Should be a great team player.
- Knowing AWS, Micro services would be an added advantage.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer