Posted by Balaji D (@zetwerk)
- Work with developer teams with a focus on automating build and deployment using tools such as Jenkins.
- Implement CI/CD in projects
- Enable software build and deploy
- Provisioning both day to day operations and automation using tools, e.g. Ansible, Bash..
- Write, plan, create infra as a code using Terraform
- Manage credentials for AWS cloud servers, GitLab repos, Atlassian Cloud services, Jenkins, OpenVPN, and the developers environment
- Create and spin off resource instances.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in DevOps engineering
- Experience implementing CI/CD
- Experience with infrastructure automation solutions (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of Linux Operating Systems and administration
- Knowledge of application clustering / load balancing concepts and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about develop solution strategies, and deliver results
- Ability to quickly learn new or existing technologies
- Should have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Zetwerk is a global manufacturing network that maximizes efficiency, quality and value. Its manufacturing capabilities help customers reduce costs of existing and new production parts, minimize the number of suppliers and execute production faster. Founded in December 2017 Zetwerk helps take digital designs into physical manifestations, from simple items like pipes to complex products like aircraft engine parts at its captive and partner facilities. With a virtually unlimited range of production capacities and capabilities, Zetwerk makes anything possible: any specification, scale, category or geography. Zetwerk ensures the right match for specifications at competitive costs and lead times. It offers quality monitoring through indigenously developed technology that provides end-to-end transparency from purchase orders to delivery, eliminating uncertainties around quality, visibility, reliability, and under-utilized capacities.
Zetwerk has delivered more than 1000 projects in over 15 countries to close to 300 customers so far. It is backed by marquee investors such as Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed, Greenoaks and Kae Capital who have together invested close to $200 million in the company.
A company that's changing the way manufacturing is done needs game changers to shape the future. At Zetwerk, our job is to help you excel in your career and make an Impact. We offer you an environment to create a unique career journey, opportunities to grow your ambition and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. We encourage innovation through collaboration and connect you to leaders who help you go beyond. We deliver the best for our people so that they can deliver the best for our customers. It's that simple. It's Zetwerk.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer