This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Sidharth Raveendran (@sidharthraveendran)
We are a startup where code quality matters more than anything else.
This is the place for you if
- You have a strong passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new and bold ideas.
- Refactoring code is a piece of cake to you.
What we like our employees to have ?
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Strong knowledge of Laravel Framework for PHP.
- Good knowledge of Relational databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Basic knowledge of NoSQL database like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Know how of common third-party APIs and Payment methods (Google, Facebook, PayPal, Stripe etc.)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
What would be an added bonus ?
- Experience with Node.js would be an added bonus.
- Ability to understand Mobile Development and Code.
- Server deployment knowledge, and Linux/Unix commands.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer