Hello! We are looking for a developer who writes and likes Python and has experience developing web apps, and engineering clever architectures. We're building some exciting financial + investment technology (Kite, Quant and Q) and we're looking for someone who can write sensible semantic code to crunch financial data amongst other things.
- Python love, knowledge, and experience. Past hobby projects would be a plus.
- A "feel" for UI & UX would be a great
- Good grasp of semantics, be it your code or your ideas
Although Python is our primary language of choice, we do use Golang and Java in places.
Zerodha's tech team
Our small tech team (15 right now) has been bringing about ground breaking innovation in the Indian fintech industry (see Economic Times), following the suit of Zerodha's discount broking model which in itself was a disruptive force in the Indian stock broking industry.
We're located in an excellent patch of JP Nagar 4th phase, Bangalore. The entire top floor of our 4 story office building belongs to the tech team. Our in-house fintech incubator, Rainmatter, is also located here.
- We've got resident dogs, Zero and Q to play with
- Unlimited tea and coffee (not one of those nasty Nes**e machines!)
- Occassional pizzas, burgers, and pranks
- Ideas flying around, Counterstrike matches, and lots of fun