This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Business Intelligence Manager
Posted by Nabeel - (@hr-zeotap)
zeotap unites the world's most valuable data to fuel growth. We enable our clients to achieve better results through precision at scale and intelligent technology.
The first company to win major telecom operators around the world as data partners, zeotap has since become the leader in sourcing, refining and distributing high-quality data from large enterprises. We have earned our partners’ trust through a strict focus on regulatory compliance, privacy-by-design and information security, including ISO 27001 certification.
zeotap provides data to the digital advertising ecosystem for better mobile targeting and insights. Our proprietary telecoms and enterprise-powered consumer device graph also enables deterministic offline-to-online onboarding, including the activation and enrichment of client CRMs. Stringent quality audits, sophisticated methodologies and state-of-the-art technology ensure our data has proven six times more accurate than current market benchmarks, solving a fundamental quality problem in the industry.
Founded in Berlin in September 2014, zeotap today has offices in New York, London, Madrid, Milan, Bengaluru and Mumbai and counts all major media agencies and many global brands as its clients.
- You are responsible for the design and implementation of BI solutions (DWH, ETL, monitoring, etc.)
- You take care of ensuring the operation of the BI application and its continuous improvement (monitoring, alerting)
- You are responsible for processing ad-hoc requests including, but not limited to, building visualisations, creating workflows, generating reports and analysing data
- You are involved in creation and definition of regular reports, dashboards and KPIs
- You analyse available data and actively report findings and problems to the respective stakeholders
- You maintain the technical infrastructure (DWH, APIs, Reporting), implement new processes, and optimise workflows
- You monitor and evaluate incoming data, identify inconsistencies in data flows and workflows, and find pragmatic solutions to overcome problems
- You design, develop, and own KPI-driven dashboards / reports using data gathered from multiple sources
- You perform extensive analyses to find answers to complex business problems by working closely with the Engineering, Finance and Executive teams
- You have 2-3 years of experience as a Business Intelligence Manager in a fast-changing environment with the need for quick innovation
- You enjoy working independently and having responsibility
- Critical- and analytical thinking comes naturally to you
- You have excellent problem-solving, and communication skills
- You have expertise in the use of relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL)
- You are familiar with connecting and modelling data in SQL as well as subsequently including this into associated reporting and visualisation tools (Tableau, Domo)
- You have a strong passion for data analytics and understanding of business processes
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or higher in natural sciences/computer science/mathematics.
What do we offer?
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Work in one of the most advanced technology companies to embrace privacy as a unique selling proposition and to differentiate through a truly customer-centric approach across global markets
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make a real impact
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Please apply here:
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap HR Team
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.