This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
About Us : Our mission is to democratize access to wealth creation.
Backed by YCombinator and part of their W20 batch, we're building a crypto-neobank to enable access to high yield USD for users around the world.
With the interest rates going down across the world, ZeFi provides users a new way to save money by accessing high-interest on their deposits powered by decentralized finance protocols.
We are growing quickly and have a strong set of backers and partners like YCombinator, Visa and Accel!
Our app is built on top of Ethereum and Web3.js and we use Elixir and Go in the backend that supports our web platform built on React as well as our mobile apps built on React Native.
You’ll be working with a team of engineers with backgrounds in crypto and consumer finance spanning over a decade. Our CTO Rahul was an ex-engineering manager at Paytm and worked on their early wallet infrastructure, our CEO Halim has been in the crypto space since 2017, having built multiple projects and speaking at various conferences.
We’re remote but we have a residential office cum living space in Bangalore with all the amenities taking care of!
You’ll learn and grow fast in this role, integrate Decentralized Finance protocols, earn crypto and simplify access to DeFi for millions of people around the world.
About the role
You will be responsible for co-architecting the backend systems to support our products with our CTO, build internal metrics and tracing systems, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Our work process
Our tasks are a mixture of work on new products, developing new features on existing products, and some rewriting of current products (mostly architectural improvements).
We value the contribution on the product side as well as the technical.
Our team culture is very open - you will be encouraged to give feedback continuously and should be open to receiving one anytime. We like to solve issues or misunderstandings as soon as possible and discourage keeping problems to ourselves.
You are welcome to challenge any existing solution and propose an improvement.
- Experience with Elixir (2+ years)
- Backend development professional experience (4+ years)
- Able to produce well-documented, reusable, testable code
- Full proficiency in English
- Willingness to work in a product-oriented environment
- You are a strong collaborator - you can explain your work, you ask great questions, you listen to your peers and your customers, and you like to give and receive feedback.
- can be eased for mid-level candidates
- Product-oriented development experience
- Docker and containerized environments experience
- Kubernetes experience
- Blockchain development experience
- Fully remote working experience
- Experience in microservices, REST and GraphQL API development
- Experience in telco industry
- Frontend experience with React
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with no-SQL storage systems
- Experience with RabbitMQ (or any other MQ)
- Experience with Prometheus and Grafana
Salary & Benefits
Salary and benefits will be negotiated based on the candidate’s skills and experience.
- Cover letter (optional)
- Link to your Linkedin profile, GitHub, or similar (optional)
- starting date (from the day you accept our offer)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer