This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Front End Developer @Yoobikwiti Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
Posted by Sudha (@sudhapatil)
Yoobikwiti is an amalgamation of products & services.
Founded in March 2015 with the passion to working on next generation products that we believe will simplify the tasks carried out in various industries. We try to bridge the gap between our clients and the ever changing market strategies from our innovative products and services.
The Proprietary Yoobikwiti Edu and Yoobikwiti Petrol Pump products are being effectively used in production by various clients. Having played the role of developer partner for more than 5 international projects, we have the expertise and process to deliver top notch services.
- Opinionated, yet open-minded about new technology and excited to play with the latest and greatest.
- Technology agnostic, despite the core skill set and open to learning and applying other technologies.
- Expertise implementing, unit testing, debugging and integrating code of moderate complexity.
- Problem-solving with a high level of self-motivation and initiatives. Excellent analytical & communication skills essential.
- 2 to 5 years of front-end development experience.
- Proficient understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of Twitter Bootstrap and responsive designs.
- Proficient understanding of client-side scripting framework AngularJs/Angular, jQuery library
- Proficient understanding of unit testing with Jasmine framework.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processors, such as LESS and SASS.
- Knowledge of relational databases and REST API's.
- Knowledge in Git Version Control and Agile SDLC workflow is a must.
- Demonstrate fair knowledge on Node.js, Wordpress, Drupal and Prestashop.
- Knowledge of Linux, Nginx, AWS is preferred.
Thanks & Regards
No longer accepting applications
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.