This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Engineer - Java (Spring) + React (2-4 years)
Posted by Mehul Jain (@mehulrpjain)
We are a new global online fitness service. This is the beginning of our journey to put India on the map for the online fitness industry. We are a team of IIT Bombay folks with experience in management consulting, tech startups, venture capital, and the fitness industry.
We are currently building our product and have a PoC ready that will be launched soon. We need a developer who can work on both the backend and frontend for the next phase of development. If things go as per the plan, this can be a long term association.
MySQL - Java Spring - React - webapp hosted on AWS - Cloudflare Stream for video hosting and delivery
How long is this project for: 1 to 2 months, deliverable-based
When would you start: ASAP
Who do you report to: Founders
- At least 2 years of experience with both Spring and React
- Startup experience preferred
- Need to be a lone ranger as this is a small team
Key features for the next phase (tentative):
- Payment integration (Razorpay billing and subscription)
- Marketing intelligence integration
- Admin panel extension - complaints management, subscription management, usage analytics dashboard
- Video creation automation
- In addition, there will be tweaks to existing features
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer