This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Software engineer
Posted by Rama Krishnan K (@yellowmessenger)
About Yellow Messenger
Yellow messenger is South East Asia's leading Artificial Intelligence powered Voice and Messaging platform for enterprises. As the customer engagement is moving towards chat and voice, enterprises are rapidly adopting Yellow messenger to enable them to engage with their customers with enterprise virtual assistants.
Yellow messenger is India's fastest growing enterprise company with customers such as HDFC Bank, Bajaj Finserv, Unilever, Asian Paints, Diageo etc and partnering with leading companies such a Microsoft, SAP, Accenture, TCS and Infosys.
Founded in 2016 by ex Myntra, ex Broadcom & NIT alumnus, we are currently a team of 30+. We are a series A funded company backed by a global investment company.
What you do?
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a large scale messaging platform.
- Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
What you have?
- 2+ Years of experience in large scale applications
- Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with distributed systems handling large amount of data.
- Excellent coding skills in NodeJS and mean stack .
- Very good understanding of Web Technologies
- Very good understanding of any RDBMS and/or messaging
- B Tech/BE/ME/M.Tech/P.Hd in Computer Science or equivalent from premium institute
Why is it interesting?
- Market competitive compensation
- Working with high-quality engineering and founding team
- Ample opportunity to grow in a fast-paced performance driven environment
- Free Lunch & Snacks.
- Medical insurance
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer