PHP Laravel developer 2-3 Year
Posted by raghavendra Kondapalli (@raghu112220)
Are you a highly experienced, ambitious PHP developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
PHP / Laravel developer duties and responsibilities
- Develop, record and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development lifecycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- PHP / Laravel developer requirements and qualifications
Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for 3-4 year(s)
- B.Tech/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel Framework
- Hands-on experience with SQL schema design
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.