This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Seeking application for Research Position in Govt funded PhD program.
- - Experience with object detection, tracking, classification, recognition, scene understanding, facial expression analysis.
- - Experience in ML techniques: SVM, boosting, K-means, KNN, HMM, GMM, Ensemble classifier, deep learning etc.
- - Strong mathematical understanding of signal processing algorithms.
- - Up-to-date knowledge and understanding of recent trends in machine learning/vision.
- - Strong experience in image/video processing techniques, particularly for image/video analysis and enhancement
- - Experienced with prototyping computer vision algorithms in C/C++, Python & matlab.
- Role : - Research and development of algorithms for image and video processing.
The role can eventually lead to PhD in ML and CV
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer