This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
- code critical components of the platform
- build and develop team, train team
- ensure QA is in place, manage versions
- research & advise on the tech stack for current and future builds
- manage product roadmap including prioritisation & impact from business perspective, and bundling of releases etc.
- manage work outsourced to vendors
- do A/B testing of landing pages and / or digital marketing campaigns
- develop automation of testing
- understand and advise business on tweaks that could assist pivots
You should be one
- with 3 - 5 years of experience in developing online products. eCommerce / marketplaces preferred
- Hands on with LAMP stack, APIs, Hybrid App platforms, Native Android app platforms
- BE / B.Tech in Computer Science from leading engineer college.
- A big plus upfront if you have had your own startup; worked with a startup or done a number of internship during your graduation / post graduation.
Necessary Qualities you should possess
- Problem Solver
- Self Motivated & Go Getter
What you get
- Awesome company to work with, we are Top 15 Changemakers (ranked #3) as per Economic Times & Catapooolt Changemakers 2017 contest, Top 25 in eBay start up cup 2017, approved as a startup by DIPP, Govt of India and Incubated at SPTBI
- An inspiring office space bubbling with energy, enthusiasm and lot of greenery all around. (unlike the first two yrs of ops, it now features an AC and the pantry has a CCD machine too!!)
- Tons of challenges to solve
- Awesome people to work with. Contribute to making a culture you would love to work in.
- All the recognition as you lead the show in your own function. You will no less then a de-facto CTO.
And yes, Comp - best in industry. Cash comp bw Rs. 4-5 lakh p.a plus generous stock options to make up for the rest
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.