- code critical components of the platform
- build and develop team, train team
- ensure QA is in place, manage versions
- research & advise on the tech stack for current and future builds
- manage product roadmap including prioritisation & impact from business perspective, and bundling of releases etc.
- manage work outsourced to vendors
- do A/B testing of landing pages and / or digital marketing campaigns
- develop automation of testing
- understand and advise business on tweaks that could assist pivots
You should be one
- with 3 - 5 years of experience in developing online products. eCommerce / marketplaces preferred
- Hands on with LAMP stack, APIs, Hybrid App platforms, Native Android app platforms
- BE / B.Tech in Computer Science from leading engineer college.
- A big plus upfront if you have had your own startup; worked with a startup or done a number of internship during your graduation / post graduation.
Necessary Qualities you should possess
- Problem Solver
- Self Motivated & Go Getter
What you get
- Awesome company to work with, we are Top 15 Changemakers (ranked #3) as per Economic Times & Catapooolt Changemakers 2017 contest, Top 25 in eBay start up cup 2017, approved as a startup by DIPP, Govt of India and Incubated at SPTBI
- An inspiring office space bubbling with energy, enthusiasm and lot of greenery all around. (unlike the first two yrs of ops, it now features an AC and the pantry has a CCD machine too!!)
- Tons of challenges to solve
- Awesome people to work with. Contribute to making a culture you would love to work in.
- All the recognition as you lead the show in your own function. You will no less then a de-facto CTO.
And yes, Comp - best in industry. Cash comp bw Rs. 4-5 lakh p.a plus generous stock options to make up for the rest