This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
About the company:
Xylem is on a mission to build India’s most affordable and efficient exam preparation app for NEET UG medical entrance and JEE entrance exams. Xylem is the fastest-growing e-learning platform in Kerala and aims to expand the geographic presence of its solution to multiple countries and languages. Within a short span of 1 year, more than 1 Lakh students have enrolled in the courses watching 700+ hours of recorded lessons and 1.35 lakh quiz questions. We are hiring Technology, Product, Marketing experts to expand the reach of Xylem products.
- Work closely with the CEO and the leadership team of Xylem to create the best e-learning experience for students.
- Build and Lead multiple teams of 5-10 top-notch engineers to own, drive & deliver critical parts of Xylem and related products.
- Develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Take ownership of a product feature and build it end to end.
- Set up the organization & processes to enable timely delivery of projects with high quality.
- Oversee Architecture & design of technically robust, flexible, and scalable solutions.
- Engage with product management and design team to drive the functionality, usability, and other non-functional requirements
- Be responsible for mentoring and developing engineers.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field from Premium Institutes.
- 5+ years of work experience in software development and 1+ years as a leadership role.
- Must have hands on experience in end to end product development
- Must have strong Backend skills: Nodejs, MySQL, Mongo, API development
- Must be aware of Backend deployment, Database hosting, Scalability, Authentication,
- Must be aware of performance optimization in Frontend + Backend
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer