This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are a fast-growing WordPress & Product Creating company. We build software to help them grow and scale their businesses.
- Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to build their web site
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from
- We thrive on open communication and dedication
- We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities can move up in the organization fast.
If this is the type of company you want to be a part of, apply now!
Job Type and Pay:
We are looking for a talented WordPress developer. Pay will be in accordance with abilities and experience.
- Full-time or part-time
- Position is remote
- No agencies
- Must work a minimum of 4 hours per day
Required Duties & Skills:
- Writing clean, readable code
- At least 3 Years of experience with web development in WordPress
- Experience with PHP and HTML/CSS
- Strong English-language communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential
- JQuery & Laravel or Symphony Framework
- Experience with the following plugins: Elementor, Advanced Custom Fields
- Experience in working with third-party services and API
- Experience with implementing and maintaining paywalls
- Prior experience with remote work and working for a startup
- 3+ years of professional experience in WordPress
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer