This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Please apply directly at our website https://www.xoken.org/careers/blockchain-research-engineer/apply/
Apply at www (/dot) xoken (/dot) org/careers for immediate response
- Research and development on core blockchain technologies, economic consensus protocols (Proof of Work, Proof of Stake, etc), P2P networking, cryptography, game theory, algorithms, network security, scalable robust architectures.
- Writing excellent code
- Adept on Linux and other open source technologies.
- Not the slightest averse to learning and mastering new programming languages.
- Interest in mathematics, code elegance and functional programming languages.
- Experience analyzing data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with language and compiler design or crypto engineering.
- Ability to analyze security on large scale systems
- Designing, working with, and scaling distributed systems
- Oracle, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- SQL development and optimization
- Concurrency and synchronization
- Common IPC/RPC methods and patterns
- Messaging systems and patterns
- Solid OS / Networking fundamentals
- Virtual memory management
- File system design
- System administration knowledge
- Network architecture
- Strong engineering background, from a reputed university with a Masters or Doctorate degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Familiarity with blockchain technology, computer networking, cryptography - open source libraries & open protocols.
- A good team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast changing environment with dynamic objectives.
- Emotional intelligence and the consideration of your teammates.
- Reflection and continuous self-improvement.
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead, and follow.
- Not afraid of long hours when necessary; able to handle stress well and maintain a positive - attitude.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.