Xeniapp is an B2B Online Travel Agency offering flights, Hotels, Activities, Transfers, Cruise
and various other services under a single platform. Headquartered in United States, we have
offices in Singapore and India. We are currently looking for stellar full stack engineers to join
our Technology Team in India.
developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such
as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to
maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is
Roles and Responsibilities
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and
• 4+ Years of working experience with Reactjs
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Familiarity with code versioning tools Git.
-Work from anywhere
- Travel Discounts
- Opportunity to be a part of a Global Organization
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer