Xcelerator is a collaborative, project-based, learning community. We connect academia and industry, and enable students to participate in industry-relevant projects and learning.
Xcelerator addresses systemic issues by creating a ‘ramp up to the real world’ for students by providing them with an opportunity to work on real world projects to gain exposure to industry trends. To help our students get the best experience on the platform, and offer engaging and interactive content, we are seeking to hire Content Project Managers
Project Management, Project Planning & Scheduling, Multi-partner Management, Identifying Development Partners, Content Development, Copy-editing, Technical Writing, Instructional Writing
- Develop project plan and schedule to create online coursework with external content partners
- Identify subject-matter experts where required and engage them to develop raw content for coursework
- Identify content development partners; develop processes and templates for coursework development
- Provide inputs and MIS to management team and recommendations for improving product and process quality.
- Ensure that developed content meets expected quality and standards; continuously refine standards.
- Work with instructional designers and technical writers, to facilitate and manage production, define and manage scope and schedules
- Follow key project management principles to ensure projects meet expected quality and timelines
- Minimum 5 years experience. At least 2 - 3 years experience as a content developer.
- Strong working knowledge of instructional and technical writing
- Execution knowledge of CMS products (WordPress, etc) (Using, not coding)
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in English; copy-editing experience preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- At least a graduate degree in Language Arts/Mass Communication, technical writing, business, computer science, or other relevant degree