This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Role: Backend Developer | Exp: 1 to 6 Years | Bangalore
Posted by Anupam Acharya (@workex)
Workex aims to simplify the recruitment process for the masses by building an automation platform with Social networking capability to ensure reduced time-to-hire and disrupt the recruitment process for a billion people!
We are a well-capitalised fast-growing startup founded by IITK trio and Serial Entrepreneurs. We believe in sharing the ownership with our team and building India's biggest recruitment marketplace.
We are looking for a Backend Developer with the following qualities:
- Experience in backend development with technical leadership.
- Proven expertise in building customer-facing technology products for global customers.
- Ability to deal with a fast-paced environment.
- History with strong problem-solving skills coupled with hands-on experience in algorithms and data structures.
- Develop a high sense of ownership for your code and work closely with Product.
- Focus on code quality and deliver projects with high business impact.
- Working in a startup environment pushing boundaries with deep involvement with the business.
- Translating design mock-ups and prototypes into working application designs.
- Database design and optimization.
- God level skills in one or more of Python Web Frameworks/ NodeJS
- Hands on experience in system architecture and data modelling. Experience with databases like MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB
- Bonus: Understanding and experience of ELK(Elastic-Logstash-Kibana) stack
- Good understanding of Google Cloud functions, Firestore, Firebase and other GCP services like DialogFlow
- Scaled systems using RabbitMQ/Redis/Memcache/Celery
- Worked on audio-video based applications using Exotel, Twilio
OUR TECH STACK:
- Nginx, UWSGI, PM2
- Python, Django, NodeJS/ExpressJS
- MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Memcache, Redis
- RabbitMQ, Celery
- ELK Stack
Location: Bangalore Experience: 1 to 6 Years
Salary: 12-20 lakhs per annum + ESOPs ($$$$)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer