This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Bhavna Singh
We are looking for a highly resourceful and innovative software developer to build and maintain scalable applications. You will be working with other Developers and QA team throughout the entire Software development life cycle.
In this role, you should have a good analytical & problem solving skills. If you possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases, we would like to meet you.
- Developing and maintaining highly scalable systems using PHP, Phalcon, MySQL, Angular JS / Angular 8.0, HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Developing and maintaining few module/services in Python and MongoDB
- Using Jira and GIT version control system for documentation and code maintenance.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Meeting challenging deadlines. No "chalta hai" attitude!!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Self-starter and an inherent learner.
- Should have 1+ years of coding experience in PHP.
- Should have knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOPS).
- Should have basic knowledge of WebServer (NGINX / Apache).
- Should have a knowledge of Database design and SQL queries
- Good understanding of MVC architecture and frameworks (such as Phalcon, Yii, Zend etc).
- Experience with AngularJS / Angular 8.0 or similar SPA framework.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Strong communication skills and attention to details
- B.E/B Tech/MCA degree.
Good to have skills
- Worked on Enterprise SaaS product development.
- Working knowledge of Jira Software is a plus.
- Experience with TDD or phpUnit.
- Experience in Logistics or Supply Chain Domain is a plus.
We compensate our team members well so that they focus on the product. As a part of the compensation package, you will get
- Extremely competitive fixed salary.
- Year end bonuses based on performance.
- Group Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Equity in the company (ESOPs) based on eligibility.
- Flexible work hours.
- Chance to work with a highly passionate and young team in a fun environment.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer