WonderBiz Technologies Pvt Ltd. - DevOps Engineer!
Posted by Karishma Deka (@karizma)
WonderBiz build products that help to leverage technology to make a difference for our customers.
The biggest benefit that you will find working at WonderBiz is the exposure to a rich genre of software problems to solve and the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies.
What’s On Offer:
- Laptop based development environment
- Exciting & friendly open office work environment
- Strong process-oriented
We're looking for people – passionate, experienced, high caliber, energetic, grounded, roll-up sleeves with can-do, will-do, can-learn, will-learn outlook. We're building a company where initiative is admired, intelligence & creativity is rewarded and managers are here to remove roadblocks. If this is the type of place that you've been looking for, then come check us out!
- Design and develop processes to support continuous integration and delivery.
- Absolute focus on automation, building repeatable solutions, working within development and production environments.
- Design and deployment in Agile DevOps environment.
- Configure and monitor AWS infrastructure.
- Ensure proper security, monitoring, alerting and reporting for the infrastructure and services.
- Assist automate systems for monitoring and failure recovery.
- Constantly identifying areas for process improvement in the production environment and develop appropriate resolutions.
Technical Competency Required:
- Experience in configuration management tools (preferably Chef, Puppet & Ansible).
- Hands-on experience in the following CICD tools: Git & Jenkins.
- Experience in working with Linux & CentOS 5/6/7.
- Extremely proficient with My SQL or SQL DBA.
- Experience with build tools (preferably Maven & Gradle).
- Experience in automating code deployment in AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, Auto Scaling).
- Experience working with application/ web servers (preferably Tomcat & Apache).
- Experience with docker would be a plus.
- Experience in working with Unix command line & shell scripting.
- Hands-on experience working with languages like Java & SQL.
- Knowledge of web technologies like HTML or XML.
- Knowledge of networking and software-defined networking in cloud environments.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer