This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Developer with Node js
Posted by Mohammad Wasim
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer with strong hands-on experience in Node.js. You will be part of a team directly affecting new products. Working for us, you’ll have the opportunity to add new skills to your repertoire. As our company grows, so will your opportunities. Requirements:
- Deep knowledge of framework React or Angular 2 and above.
- Express JS
- Creating RESTful APIs
- Integrating APIs developed by the third parties
- Design and maintain content management systems (CMS).
- Knowing how to work with Apache, Nginx, IIS.
- Creating and maintaining databases
- Creating server-side software with the help of backend frameworks such as Django
- Integrating web APIs
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built.
- Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- You will be a great fit if you have the following:
- Willing to work for a start-up and go the extra mile.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Able to consistently meet tight deadlines & understand the difference between an internal and external tone of voice and can translate communications accordingly.
- Out-of-the-box thinker & creative mind
- 0-2 years of strong experience, technical audits, etc.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer