Posted by HR Wizikey
We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The candidate will work in a agile team, with developers, product managers, and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and product managers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin or Adobe XD, etc.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process will be a plus
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer