This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Java Back end Engineer
Posted by Mythri I (@wizelyhr)
About Role : Java Engineer will play a critical role in launching innovative digital products of the company. In this role, a chosen person will collaborate with a world-class team of driven entrepreneurs who are looking to change the way millennials bank in the Digital Age. An ideal candidate will not only demonstrate a passion for Java and related technologies but will also thrive on solving complex engineering problems with simple, elegant solutions.
- Designing and developing applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Use best practices to deliver high quality code;
- Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from draft to implementation
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BTech/BE degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 4+ years of software development experience in java and related technologies
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms Experience in the Spring Framework
- Excellent knowledge of MongoDb non-relational Databases
- Experience in memory caching system like Memcached or Redis
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Experience working with Amazon cloud, setting up and securing of AWS EC2 instances, working with Amazon SES, SNS and AWS APIs is an advantage
- Experience working as part of an agile software development team including interaction with a source code repository (GitHub or SVN)
- Continuous integration considered a plus
- Bangalore location will be considered a plus
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.