This post is from wisestep-inc.com, which may or may not be affiliated with wisestep.com
Wisestep (https://wisestep.com//) is on a mission to bring data-driven decision making to tough real-world problems
We are looking for individuals who love to code and want to build amazing products for a global market.
You’ll fit if:
• You are Passionate about Coding
• You feel restless if you don’t code every day
• You can ship production-ready code
• You’ve learnt new things in the last 6 months “Just for the heck of it”
• It bothers you when someone says “This can’t be done”
What we offer
• Work on the latest Tech Stack (Cassandra, ELK, Kafka, Redis, and more)
• Highly automated Dev ops process so that our developers can focus on thinking and building amazing features.
• Flexibility to work from Anywhere. If you have an internet connection and show up for scrum every day, you can work from anywhere. Office. Home. Another City. Your choice. Really.
• Solve tough problems and build a world-class product
• Fun hiring Process: We don’t do interviews in stuffy rooms. We will ask you to code for any cool, quirky, funny, or sometimes silly problems that come to our minds.
• All of this works only if you love to code.
We will NOT evaluate you on
• Which school or college you studied at or what education degree you have
• Which technology you worked on in the past
• The number of years of experience you have (This might bother you more than us)
• The city you live in
We will evaluate you on
• How quickly and deeply you learn new things. On your own.
• Clarity of thought
• Your coding skills
• Sense of purpose
Experience: As long as you love to solve problems, We really don't worry much about whether you have 1 year of experience or 10.
If you want to break away from years of working on Mainframes or any other legacy technology, apply to us with a CLEAR DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE SO FAR TO MOVE TO YOUR NEW TECHNOLOGY STACK.
We encourage learning.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer