This post is from wisestep-inc.com, which may or may not be affiliated with wisestep.com
Wisestep is on a mission to bring data driven decision making and insights to the process of recruitment and empower recruiters to attract the right talent intelligently, efficiently and productively.
You’ll fit if
- You are passionate about Coding
- You feel restless if you don’t code everyday
- You can ship production ready code
- You’ve learnt new things in technology in the last 6 months “Just for the heck of it”
- It bothers you when someone says “This can’t be done”
- You can code in Java
What we offer
- Opportunity to work on the latest Tech Stack for ( Angular, Nodejs, Cassandra, ELK, Redis and more)
- If you have internet and show up for scrum every day, you can work from anywhere. Office. Home. Your choice. Really.
- Opportunity to solve tough problems and build a world class product
- We will ask you to code as part of our hiring process
We will not evaluate you on
- Which school or college you studied at or what education degree you have
- Which technology you worked on in the past
- The number of years of experience you have (This might bother you more than us)
- The city you live in
We will evaluate you on
- How quickly and well you learn new things. On your own.
- Clarity of thought
- Your coding skills
We are looking for some work experience for this role : Ideally 2+ years. If you have more or less, that doesn't bother us too much as long as you read the job description below and it makes sense to you. We will ask you to code as part of the hiring process no matter what your experience is.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer