This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for some incredible mobile developers to join our team who appreciates good engineering and user experience. The person should be passionate about maintaining clean and maintainable codebase. Lastly, someone who can empathize with our users and understand their requirements.
Here's what we are looking for from our next teammate:
- Working with the Mobile development team, founders and marketing teams to build out the Winkl app.
- Participate in architectural review and design, and code contribution.
- Building end to end features that are shipped directly to the users.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the product.
- Open to trying out quick experiments and new technologies. We love trying new things so we would want someone who loves it too!
Experience & skills:
- Proficient with at least one native development platform - iOS or Android.
- Minimum 1-year experience in mobile development.
- Good understanding of OOPs concept.
- Familiarity with version control such as Git.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language.
- Ability to learn and adapt as per the requirement
- Personal project showcasing engineering and product aptitude is a plus
- Experience with Continuous integration(CI) is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of Firebase.
- Advanced debugging/testing/optimization
At Winkl, no one tells you what to do. We don't micromanage. We don't spoon feed. As long as you're willing to learn new things, are proactive, initiate activities on your own, make mistakes and learn from them, take responsibility, stick to your word of getting things done, we think you'd be a great fit at Winkl.
We don't need you to have a degree or experience.
You'll be part of the core mobile development team at Winkl and will get to experience first hand on what it takes to elevate a startup to the next level. You'll receive all possible support from your team at Winkl to help you succeed.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer