This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior QA Engineer (Mobile testing/Selenium/Appium)
Posted by Vipul K (@vwo)
- Ensure that our products are awesome and of high quality.
- Confirm, verify bugs, and determine steps to reproduce.
- Design and implementation of internal automation tools for QA.
- Building front end, Mobile APP, UI, API, load, performance, and UAT test suites for our applications.
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, and development teams on projects to understand requirements and create, automate, execute, manage and report test plans, test cases, and test reports.
- Own QA activities for the scrum team and drive scoping, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling test activities.
- Be the first point of contact for all client issues, debug them and get them resolved in time for a better customer experience.
- Understand deployment scenarios and manage deployment to test environments.
- Talking about your work - we love open-source software, heavily use them, and talking about how we use them is the least we can do to help the community. See our engineering blog.
- Minimum 2- 6 years of experience in manual and automation testing.
- Analytical ability to understand and work with complex application architecture.
- Well-versed in Functional Automation - Web and API.
- Knowledge of Testing Mobile Applications (IOS, Android, React Native, Flutter)
- Experience in Appium for Mobile Automation.
- Experience in using Charles Proxy Tool for Debugging.
- Knowledge of API testing and automation with Rest Assured.
- Proficient in any of the following Automation Tools - Selenium / Protractor.
- Experience in Performance/load testing with tools like Jmeter is a bonus.
- Hands-on knowledge of testing backend platforms - Databases, Cache, and Queues is a plus.
- Knowledge in client-side debugging for RCA of bugs.
- Experience in QA infra technologies like Docker and Selenium Grid is an added bonus.
- Experience in Version control tools like Git. And CI tools like Jenkins are required.
- Keen inclination towards usability and end-user perspective of the application we build.
- Own QA Processes in scrums. Estimate and plan projects with accuracy.
- Contribution to open-source projects related to QA is a strong plus.
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics.
Wingify is a ~$30mn ARR SaaS company that makes the market-leading A/B testing and conversion optimization platform VWO.com. We are a 100% bootstrapped and profitable company founded in India, making globally admired technology products in the marketing technology space. With clients in 90+ countries, Wingify has been profitable all its 11 years of existence and is now looking to grow to its next milestone of $50mn revenue (and beyond that to $100mn) over the next few years.
Over the last 11 years, VWO by Wingify has helped create industry standards in A/B testing products and have helped brands grow their website conversions by our suite of products across testing, user behaviour insights, and user engagement. If you have interacted with WikiHow, UbiSoft, TMZ, or Britannica, you have already met some of the customers who trust the VWO platform for their experimentation-led growth. Last year, G2Crowd recognized VWO by Wingify among the 25 best software SaaS companies in India, and in 2017, ET gave us the title of Startup of the year in the bootstrapped champ category.
For more details, please visit:
Permanent Work from Home (Fully Remote)
- Work from Anywhere in India
- Home -Office Set up Budget Allowances
- Co-working Office free facility across 800+ offices in India
- Group Health Insurance
- Personal and life accidental Insurance
- Gratuity, PF, VPF, NPS etc
- Paytm Food Allowance
- Apple Mac Book
- Advance Cash/Loan Facility
- Employee wellness and Mental health program
- Self Learning Budget up to $400 annually
- Phantom Stocks
- Annual International Trip (Check out our Facebook Page)
- Flexible working Hours
- Employee friendly Policies
- 100% Bootstrapped and Profitable SaaS Product Company
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer