This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
At Wingify, we’re building SaaS (software as a service) products from India that are used by thousands of brands in more than 90 countries across the world. In our industry, we’re proudly outcompeting a number of international counterparts to clock more than USD 20mn in annual revenue without any external funding.
Over the last 10 years, VWO by Wingify has helped create industry standards in A/B testing products and have helped brands grow their website conversions by our suite of products across testing, website insights, and engagement.
If you have interacted with WikiHow, UbiSoft, TMZ, or Britannica, you have already met some of the customers who trust the VWO platform for their experimentation-led growth.
This has been made possible by our relentless focus on delivering value to our customers by creating tools that are simple to use, yet pack a punch when it comes to delivering value for their growth.
Our focus on our products is reflected in what our customers have to say about us. Last year, G2 Crowd recognized VWO by Wingify among the 25 best software SaaS companies in India, and in 2017, ET gave us the title of Startup of the year in the bootstrapped champ category.
We are looking for a UI developer with at least 3 years of experience in HTML, CSS & jQuery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Based on the requirement, build new features pages and reusable components from scratch and enhance the existing pages based on the need
- Improve performance, reusability, and maintainability of the existing code base
- Participate regularly in code reviews with peers
- Take ownership of your own work and collaborate with designers, marketers, and product managers to get tasks done on time
Must have skills:
- 3+ years of experience developing or architecting Web Application UI with jQuery, AngularJS (1.6+), or React-based frameworks.
- Understanding of the DOM, canvas rendering, and SVG.
- Experience with responsive, adaptive UI design and development for multiple devices and browsers.
- Experience in writing modular and reusable components.
- Experience in dev testing and code debugging.
- Able to communicate with engineers, designers, and product managers.
Good to have skills:
- Good understanding of atomic CSS.
- Experience in packaging and bundling technologies and library management tools.
- Experience in working in agile software development environments
- Experience with test-driven/design-driven development using automated testing tools.
Between work and learning, we don’t forget to have fun!
→ As an engineering team member working remotely, you get an allowance of 35k INR to set up your home office.
→ Health insurance of 5 Lakhs for you and dependents
→ A self-initiated learning and development budget of $400/year for training courses and online certifications
→ Access to free unlimited mental health sessions
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer