This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
QA Engineer (Automation & Manual)
Posted by Vipul K (@vwo)
Wingify Software Pvt. Ltd. https://hasjob.co/wingify.com/ek30x , Anywhere,Remote,Bangalore,Hyderabad · wingify.com/careers · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Testing/Quality AssuranceTesting/Quality Assurance
Wingify is a ~$25mn ARR SaaS company that makes the market-leading A/B testing and conversion optimization platform VWO.com. We are a 100% bootstrapped and profitable company founded in India, making globally admired technology products in the marketing technology space. With clients in 90+ countries, Wingify has been profitable all its 11 years of existence and is now looking to grow to its next milestone of $50mn revenue (and beyond that to $100mn) over the next few years.
Over the last 11 years, VWO by Wingify has helped create industry standards in A/B testing products and have helped brands grow their website conversions by our suite of products across testing, user behaviour insights, and user engagement.
If you have interacted with WikiHow, UbiSoft, TMZ, or Britannica, you have already met some of the customers who trust the VWO platform for their experimentation-led growth.
Last year, G2Crowd recognized VWO by Wingify among the 25 best software SaaS companies in India, and in 2017, ET gave us the title of Startup of the year in the bootstrapped champ category.
For more details, please visit:
- Ensure that our products are awesome and of high quality.
- Confirm, verify bugs, and determine steps to reproduce.
- Design and implementation of internal automation tools for QA.
- Building front end, UI, API, load, performance, and UAT test suites for our applications.
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, and development teams on projects to understand requirements and create, automate, execute, manage and report test plans, test cases, and test reports.
- Own QA activities for the scrum team and drive scoping, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling test activities.
- Be the first point of contact for all client issues, debug them and get them resolved in time for a better customer experience.
- Understand deployment scenarios and manage deployment to test environments.
- Talking about your work - we love open source software, heavily use them, and talking about how we use them is the least we can do to help the community. See our engineering blog.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in manual and automation testing.
- Analytical ability to understand and work with complex application architecture.
- Well-versed in Functional Automation - Web and API.
- Knowledge of API testing and automation with Rest Assured.
- Proficient in any of the following Automation Tools - Selenium / Protractor.
- Experience in Performance/load testing with tools like Jmeter is a bonus.
- Hands-on knowledge of testing backend platforms - Databases, Cache, and Queues is a plus.
- Knowledge in client-side debugging for RCA of bugs.
- Experience in QA infra technologies like Docker and Selenium Grid is an added bonus.
- Experience in Version control tools like Git. And CI tools like Jenkins are required.
- Keen inclination towards usability and end-user perspective of the application we build.
- Own QA Processes in scrums. Estimate and plan projects with accuracy.
- Contribution to open-source projects related to QA is a strong plus.
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics.
Home Office Set up Allowance - Optional (INR 35K)
Group Health Insurance Coverage (Family Floater option - INR 5 Lakh)
Group Accidental Insurance Coverage
Corporate NPS (Nation Pension Scheme) option
Self-Learning Budget (200$ every six months)
Employee Assistance Program (Wingify Roshni)
Annual Year-End Holidays
- Sabbatical leaves, Covid leaves and other leaves
And many more……...!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer