This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Neha Singh (@neha-wingify)
Wingify is an India based, fast-growing software company that makes globally admired technology products. Our flagship product VWO Experience Optimization Platform is loved by thousands of businesses and users across 90+ countries. Customers list includes brands like Microsoft, Lenovo, Walt Disney, Target, eBay, and Ubisoft.
We are looking for UI developer with experience in HTML, CSS & jQuery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Converting Design Mockups into Web Pages.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Based on the requirement, build new pages and reusable components from scratch and enhance the existing pages based on the need.
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that the website renders well across multiple devices.
- Optimize websites for maximum speed and W3C Validation.
- Improve the performance and maintainability of existing JS/jQuery code.
- Participate regularly in code reviews with peers.
- Take ownership of your own work and collaborate with designers, marketers, and product managers to get tasks done on time.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS
- CSS pre-processors, such as SASS, ACSS (https://acss.io)
- Responsive Web design concepts
- Cross-browser testing and debugging
- Tasks runners like Gulp/Grunt/Webpack
- Knowledge of Web performance, Accessibility
- Basic coding practices for better SEO
- Familiarity with Wordpress based websites
- HTML Email Development
- SVG image components
- Graph-based libraries like D3
Working at Wingify isn’t for everyone. We demand exceptional excellence both in the products we build and in the team members we hire. We offer competitive compensation and some awesome perks. But more importantly, we offer individuals autonomy in defining new products and shaping our young company.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer