We are looking for a remote Full-Stack Lead Developer with Python, Django and some Dev Ops experience.
You will be leading the development team of Whydonate and working on new features and maintenance of the platform. Code quality and scalability are a must. Beside writing new code, you will be fixing bugs and monitoring any new errors that come in. You will be working in a fully remote team of 6 people.
Whydonate is a product based company that has been live since 2013, in case a production bug occurs it needs to be resolved right away. Therefore we require you to work according to our working hours (10AM-6PM CET).
- Introduction interview
- Technical interview
- Test assignment
- 5+ years of Software development experience
- 2+ years of Lead Developer experience
- Experience with Dev Ops and Cloud Hosting (Google App Engine, CI/CD)
- Experience with back-end development (Python)
- Experience with front-end frameworks (Angular, React)
- Experience with REST API's
- Experience with mobile development (React-Native)
- Experience finding and resolving complex bugs (front-end, back-end, dev-ops)
- Good English language and communication skills
Nice to have
- Worked on multiple publicly released web applications
- Knowledge of Elastic Search
- Knowledge of Reddis
- Team lead
- Feature development
- Monitoring and fixing errors
- Uptime, performance and security
- Code quality
All employees will receive a proportional profit share based on their salary. In total 10% of Whydonate’s profits will be paid out to the pool of employees. The profit share program starts on 1 Jan 2021. Employees hired after this date will start receiving a profit share as soon as the contract starts.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer