Looking for Frontend UI Developer with 3+ year experience.
Posted by Srinivas B (@srinivasbhandage)
Whyable is looking for a front-end developer with a passion for problem-solving and who is excited to build and learn in a forward-thinking and dynamic environment. The successful applicant will become a key and trusted member of our team.
Our key requirement is an attitude and the ability to get around and to solve the problem earnestly. We expect the new member of our team to grow and learn with us.
The role involves working on our latest product Rippler, a boilerplate code for developing MVPs, and supporting clients with delivering the applications built with Rippler. We’re looking for someone who truly understands what beautiful UI means and can execute that vision.
- Take ownership of UI development.
- Communicate with clients to get requirements & feedback.
- Collaborating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful APIs.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
- 3+ years of Angular Development Experience in Angular/Ionic version 2 and above.
- Working experience on Git/Bitbucket.
- Deep knowledge of Angular best practices and commonly used a modular approach.
- Creating custom, reusable modules, and components with angular.
- Creating configuration, build, and test cases for Continuous Integration environments.
- Cross browsers support.
- Performance enhancements on web page load and execution.
- Application deployment & Maintenance.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer