- Strong Knowledge of CSS/CSS3, HTML, HTML5
- Responsive web design
- Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of SASS & LESS
- Experience in customizations and theming WordPress sites.
- Understanding of SEO
- Experience in working task runners like Webpack, Gulp, Grunt
- A sense of humor helps too.
- Education: completely irrelevant -- we only use degrees to measure the temperature
What we offer:
- You get to be part of a fun-loving team, absolutely flexible work culture and the chance to build a key goals of Company.
- We will pay above market compensation and are looking to hire asap.