This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
About Us :
We are an award-winning, Silicon Valley, software development and solution company.
We are White Code Labs-- http://whitecodelabs.com with offices in Palo Alto, and in Los Angeles
We work with startups, small-to-medium companies, and big enterprises offering them numerous software services and solutions including; software design, development, and testing, and big-data and cloud-based solutions. We work with companies in the following verticals; Banking and Finance, Energy-(Oil and Gas), Retail, Restaurants, Healthcare, Travel and Hospitality, and Manufacturing.
Awards and Recognitions:
We were awarded as one of the 'Top 10 Cloud Hybrid Service Providers', alongside Amazon AWS, Microsoft, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, RightScale and Navisite, by Cloud Technology Insights. In the month of August, we were awarded as one of the "Top 10 Financial Security Companies" by CFO Tech. Outlook, and later that year, we were awarded as the Best Software Company in Palo Alto.
Earlier this year, we were awarded as one of the best companies in the IoT space alongside, Oracle, IBM, and Accenture.
We are seeking, a senior Ruby on Rails software developer. The applicant must have at least 7 years of relevant experience and will be responsible for the development of in-house software products and enhancements. The applicant should have demonstrated continuous excel when it comes to working on large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
Requirements and Qualifications
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Ruby on Rails, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
If interested, please apply here and send us an email.
- You can work from our offices or you can work anywhere/remote.
- Health and Dental insurance will be provided.
- Annual holidays will be available.