Senior Software Engineer, -[10 years], for a Silicon Valley, award winning software firm.
Posted by Rommel Haddid (@rommelabc)
About Us :
We are an award-winning, Silicon Valley, software development and solution company.
We are White Code Labs-- http://whitecodelabs.com with with offices in Palo Alto, and in Los Angeles
We work with startups, small-to-medium companies, and big enterprises offering them numerous software services and solutions including; software design, development, and testing, and big-data and cloud-based solutions. We work with companies in the following verticals; Banking and Finance, Energy-(Oil and Gas), Retail, Restaurants, Healthcare, Travel and Hospitality, and Manufacturing.
Awards and Recognitions:
We were awarded as one of the 'Top 10 Cloud Hybrid Service Providers', alongside Amazon AWS, Microsoft, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, RightScale and Navisite, by Cloud Technology Insights. In the month of August, we were awarded as one of the "Top 10 Financial Security Companies" by CFO Tech. Outlook, and later that year, we were awarded as the Best Software Company in Palo Alto.
Earlier this year, we were awarded as one of the best companies in the IoT space alongside, Oracle, IBM, and Accenture.
We are seeking, a senior and an experienced, software engineer. The applicant must be a lead developer and will be responsible for the development of in-house software products and enhancements. The applicant should have demonstrated continuous excel when it comes to working on large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
-> Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
-> Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
-> Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
-> Support test and deployment of new products and features
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
- At least 10 years of experience in software development environment. (Recommended 15 years.)
- Must have experience in C#.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Exposure to REST and effective web service design. Should have 3 years of experience with JSON.
- Experience in object-oriented design and programming language.
- Must be able to explain testing strategies: (Unit, Integration System, End to End).
- Familiar with development concepts such as Dependency Injection, Mocking/Test Doubles, Object Relational Mappers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20,000.00/year or two hundred thousand, US Dollars
-> You can work from our offices or you can work anywhere/remote.
-> Health and Dental insurance will be provided.
-> Annual holidays will be available.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer