This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Shopify Developer, for White Code Labs(an award-winning, Silicon Valley software firm).
Posted by Andy Chaudhuri (@andychau)
About Us :
We are White Code Labs, a Silicon Valley-based, award-winning, software company. Segments we are involved with are; IoT, Blockchain, Consumer Mobile Applications, Artificial Intelligence and Enterprise Software Solutions.
We were awarded as one of the 'Top 10 Cloud Hybrid Service Providers', alongside Amazon AWS, Microsoft, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, RightScale and Navisite, by Cloud Technology Insights. We were also awarded as one of the "Top 10 Financial Security Companies" by CFO Tech. Outlook, and were awarded as the Best Software Company in Palo Alto.
We also were awarded as one of the best companies in the IoT space, alongside Oracle, IBM, and Accenture, and a top software company in the Disruptive Cloud space, alongside Cloudera, Digital Ocean and Rackspace by CEO Views.
Job Description :
Currently, we are seeking a Shopify software engineer to join our team. The engineer must have prior experience using Shopify. (Should have at least 3 years of relevant and significant experience with Shopify).
- Develop and deploy the e-commerce site using a Shopify theme, and be responsible with the install and customization of the e-commerce Shopify site.
- Will be responsible for working using Magento, MySQL, and WordPress.
- Maintain and constantly improve existing processes and systems.
- Be responsible with networking, hosting and deployment issues.
- Prepare documentation for further reference
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 3 years of previous experience using Shopify.
Must have experience developing websites with high page speed and optimization scores on Google PageSpeed Insights and Google Lighthouse;
- Must have experience with deployment and with API integrations, and must have previously worked in a Scrum team or similar Agile environment.
- Must have worked in a remote-friendly environment.
-- Application Process:
If interested in this position, please apply. Looking to hire immediately.