This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior SEO Manager
Posted by Roshni Agharia (@wheelstreet)
The SEO manager is responsible for all organic digital marketing efforts - Search Engine Optimization as well as Lead Nurturing campaigns across marketing channels. Must conduct various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain the organic traffic. Must have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviors of search engines. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Individual contribution 60%.
1. Create an organic acquisition plan, prioritizing activities according to expected outcomes
2. Assess and strategize for SEO based on monthly searches and user behavior.
3. Optimize landing pages for SEO - on-page and site-level activities.
4. Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
5. Research and implement content recommendations for Organic search success and improving SERP
6. Develop and implement link-building strategies
7. Create and execute monthly/quarterly/yearly emails, SMS, and app and browser notifications plan to convert leads into customers
8. Develop communication plans for specific audiences with unique messaging
9. Build a process for data analysis and continuous process optimization
10. Create and maintain dashboards for regular reporting of SEO and lead nurturing activities, along with metrics
Program Management 40%
1. Work with technology and content teams to build and scale SEO efforts
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams (content, brand, technology) to plan, and
execute successful lead nurturing campaigns across digital platforms
The ideal candidate will have
1. Experience, Skills
a. 4-6 years of SEO experience
b. Excellent understanding of SEO concepts and best practices, and proven
experience in execution
c. Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
d. Hands-on experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and
e. A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
f. Ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt,
metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
a. Analytical mindset and critical thinking
b. An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
c. Strong verbal and written communication skills
3. Academic qualifications
a. Graduate/Post Graduate
b. Fields of study: Marketing
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer