Senior PHP Developer.
Posted by HR Manager
About the Organisation:
WeMakeScholars is an organization funded and supported by the Ministry of IT, Government of India under the 'Digital India Campaign'. We offer international education finance via scholarships and education loans, to study abroad aspirants. We are currently a 120 members team. Last financial year, we disbursed 2200 Cr in education loans to 8300 students across India.
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is keen to work in a startup environment esp. a product-based company.
We are hiring developers (from 0 to 10 experience) with relevant knowledge and experience with the development and deployment of large-scale cloud-native enterprise systems on PHP, REST APIs, Node Js, Flutter, AWS & MySql.
As a full-stack engineer, you will be working to create scalable, maintainable, bug repellent state of art web applications.
About Tech Department:
- Our internal tech team is responsible for end-to-end in-house tech support which includes and is not limited to design, development & deployment.
- We are continuously developing and improvising our products to enhance customer and team experience.
- As we are in the Fintech space, our team has to ensure the database security of the application.
- Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters including design, development, testing, and maintenance of the existing application with minimal supervision.
- Work on optimization and performance improvement activities. Instrument and test performance metrics.
- Participate in peer-to-peer code review to improve the quality and maintenance of the codebase.
- Collaboration with multiple internal/external stakeholders such as product, business, DBA, and Dev Ops.
- Design and implement APIs for web/mobile (both Andriod & iOS) applications.
- To be available on call for the projects or features developed by you. Things break, you will be responsible to fix it when it does.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer