This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Work from home, or if you want come into the office.
There is also options in the future for this role to be onsite in Sydney
Roles and Responsibilities
DevOps Engineer is someone who understands the Software Development Lifecycle and if familiar with various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines).
DevOps Engineer works with developers and the IT team to oversee the code releases. Many-times developers who get interested in deployment and network operations or sysadmins who have a passion for scripting and coding and move into the development side where they can improve the planning of test and deployment.
In DevOps, there is more scope for frequent changes in the code, which includes continuous automating, and deployment. It’s not expected to write the code right from scratch but choosing the right combination of coding, how to integrate several elements of SQL data is important as a part of DevOps engineer role.
Must Have Below Skills and Qualifications
- Tech degree is must.
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in Azure DevOps
- Must have worked on the product.
- Must have experience of setting up the Azure Devops end to end for atleast 2-3 products
- Must have Experience in working in Azure ARM, Biceps and Terraform.
- Must have Experience in Kubernetes.
- Must have strong scripting skills.
- Having AWS is an added advantage.
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Certification is an added advantage.
- Experience in working in JIRA service Desk.
- Excellent communicator in person, over the phone and through email
Designing DevOps Strategy
- Recommend a migration and consolidation strategy for DevOps tools
- Design and implement an Agile work management approach
- Make a quality strategy
- Design a secure development process
- Create a tool integration strategy
- Make timely cost optimization based on the usage and business case.
Implementing DevOps Development Processes
- Design a version control strategy
- Integrate source control
- Manage build infrastructure
- Implement code flow
- Implement a mobile DevOps strategy
- Managing application configuration and secrets
Implementing Continuous Integration
- Manage code quality and security policies
- Implement a container build strategy
- Implement a build strategy
Implementing Continuous Delivery
- Design a release strategy
- Set up a release management workflow
- Implement an appropriate deployment pattern
Implementing Dependency Management
- Design a dependency management strategy
- Manage security and compliance
Implementing Application Infrastructure
- Design an infrastructure and configuration management strategy
- Implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Manage Azure Kubernetes Service infrastructure
- Implement infrastructure compliance and security
Implementing Continuous Feedback
- Recommend and design system feedback mechanisms
- Implement a process for routing system feedback to development teams
- Optimize feedback mechanisms
- Self-motivated, organized
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer