This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Product Designer (UI / UX)
Posted by Christian Fernandes (@wellthytheraputics)
Who we are:
Wellthy Therapeutics is building a user centric solution to reverse diabetes through digital intervention. Today, there are over 70 million diabetics in India alone and over 420m million worldwide. We’re working with doctors and healthcare professionals to get these folks to lead healthier lives. Armed with technology, behavioural science and user-centered design, we’re working hard to bring the sweetness back in every user's life. It’s safe to say that we are pioneering an upgrade to healthcare in Asia.
You’ll be joining a talented product team with experience building several consumer facing products and advised by folks that have built products at Cleartrip and Ola.
What we are looking for:
We want to hire a thoughtful, passionate and experienced designer to build and lead the design team and culture at Wellthy. You will craft the delightful products and identity that represents us. We’re introducing a digital therapeutic that uses artificial intelligence and user centric design to improve outcomes in chronic diseases, starting with diabetes, and your challenge will be to create an experience that earns users’ trust, confidence and love. You and your work will help define a next generation high-profile startup that works actively to change people’s everyday lives for the better.
What you'll be doing:
- Working directly with Product Managers, engineers and clinical healthcare experts, managing the design of our existing and upcoming products
- Collaborate with other teams to understand requirements and develop creative solutions
- Developing an iconic, trustworthy and beloved identity for a digital healthcare startup as it grows
- Developing products and tools for patients, doctors, and internal teams
- Understanding how and where to use data to improve products
- Create and maintain user interface design materials required to communicate and archive proposals, including flowcharts, wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes
- Create design flows and experiences that are simple yet elegant
- Conceptualise, design and prototype new features for our core product, and when required, question product briefs and approaches taken
What we need:
- 5+ years experience designing consumer facing apps in a startup environment
- Well versed in creating wireframes, prototypes and sitemaps
- Excellent communicator with solid negotiation and presentation skills
- High proficiency in major design softwares and prototyping tools
- Experience with UI patterns of Android and iOS
- Strong design sensibilities (visual, motion and interaction) and attention to detail backed by a strong portfolio
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.