This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Ali Hafizji (@alih)
About the role
Wednesday builds solutions centered around good design. You will play a vital role in the product development process from ideation, wireframes to mood boards.
We have an extremely driven team working towards building beautiful applications with an immersive user experience. We have an inclusive culture where asking questions is always considered a good thing.
- Work with the client, team leads and other stakeholders on our various projects and come up with wireframes, illustrations, and mock-ups.
- Work with our engineering teams to provide guidelines about the user interface.
- Attend daily stand-ups, weekly demos to update the rest of the team and the customer.
- You may have to travel to the client's location during the course of the project (This may include visits abroad so please make sure you have a valid passport)
- Participate in weekly feedback sessions and give guidance to the other members in the team.
- Work closely with the marketing and sales team and building creative illustrations to enhance our brand.
Note: If you've got more experience and are stuck in a role where you can't ask questions, interview users or AB test different design ideas, Apply!
- Creative liberty
- We offer also offer a MacBook pro to use during your tenure with us.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer