Sr. iOS Developer
Posted by Ali Hafizji (@alih)
Wednesday is a Software Consulting Company. We're a group of developers, designers, and project managers united by the cause of building great digital products.
As an iOS Developer at Wednesday, you will build iOS Applications for our customers which include Enterprises and Startups. You will be responsible to build features from scratch, write tests, participate in scrum meeting, and design reviews.
- Proven work experience as an iOS developer for at least 2 years.
- Have published at least one iOS application on the app store.
- Should to able to set up an automated release pipeline for weekly releases.
- Should have a good understanding of git-flow.
- Should have a figure it out attitude and should be able to build features by referencing documentation.
- Participate in daily standups, weekly demos, and scrum planning sessions.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Should be able to set up an automated release pipeline for weekly releases.
- Should have a good understanding of using test strategies i.e. both unit and integration tests.
- Should understand reactive programming and know how to use either RxSwift or Combine.
- Experience working with remote data via REST, GraphQL, cloud message APIs, and push notifications.
- Experience building applications that are offline first. Solid understanding of caching strategies and storage.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts and app architecture patterns such as MVVM.
- Hands-on experience writing unit and integration tests. Should have experience working with a mocking/stubbing library.
- Should have hands-on experience working with Swift 4+ and Xcode 10+
Please take a look at our playbook for all the details.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer