This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Wednesday is a Software Services Company. We're a group of developers, designers, project managers and marketers who are united by the cause of building great software. We focus on the big projects and punch way above our weight.
As an Android developer you wont just be expected to build UI hierarchies in xml, or setup a networking layer using Retrofit. You will be expected to own project features, participate in design reviews, know the best practices to design and develop Android applications, and participate in agile ceremonies. We're not just writing code.
- Should have built atleast 5 Android applications.
- Good knowledge of Java and Kotlin
- Should be able to work on features with little handholding.
- Should have participated in code reviews before.
- Should understand how to architect mobile applications using a functional approach.
- Should be comfortable in referencing technical documentation to complete tasks.
- Should understand the role of design and participate in providing feedback.
- Should understand how to write automated tests for Android applications.
- Should know how to setup a automated release pipeline.
To know more about what it's like to work at Wednesday please take a look at our playbook: playbook.wednesday.is
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer