Wednesday is a Software Consulting Company. We're a group of developers, designers, and project managers united by the cause of building great digital products.
You will build Android Applications for our customers which include Enterprises and Startups. You will be responsible to build features from scratch, write tests, participate in scrum meeting, and design reviews.
- Participate in daily standups, weekly demos, and scrum planning sessions.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Should be able to set up an automated release pipeline for weekly releases.
- Should have a good understanding of using test strategies i.e. both unit and integration tests.
- Should have a good understanding of git-flow.
- Should have a figure it out attitude and should be able to build features by referencing documentation.
- Hands-on experience with Kotlin
- Good understanding of the MVVM architecture
- Good understanding of Functional programming
- Experience working with Android Architecture Components
- Experience writing unit and integration tests for Android applications
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer