This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
About the role:
We are looking for a motivated self-starting engineer who is willing to put in the extra effort to ensure their work is performant and beautiful.
You’ll be working along with a group of like-minded people all interested in building good software. We work in small teams and take ownership of the projects we work on. We encourage people to think from the users perspective and argue when a feature isn’t designed correctly or doesn’t make sense to build in the first place.
• Work closely with the customer to understand requirements.
• Participate in daily standup calls and weekly sprint planning sessions to set the pace for the project.
• Build new features using a test-driven approach.
• Demo features on weekly calls with the customer.
• You are expected to maintain clear and concise communication lines with the customer at all times.
• 5-7 years hands-on experience building consumer and enterprise applications.
• Experience with a few of these languages and related frameworks: Python, Java, React Native, React, SQL, No SQL databases.
• Have an eye for good user experience.
• Experience with Web standards (HTML, CSS), CSS pre-processors
• Knowledge of GIT
• Ability to learn and pick up new frameworks.
• Understanding of web standards like JSONAPI (jsonapi.org) is a plus.
• Understanding of testing frameworks. Knowledge of unit, integration and acceptance tests.
• Experience and ability to drive software engineering lifecycle best practices.
- We provide a paid maternity/paternity leave.
- We provide a MacBook pro of your choice.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer