This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
About the role
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the exchange of data between users and servers. You will be responsible for writing server-side logic, database definitions and ensuring high performance to requests from our front end.
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability and performance applications.
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Good understanding of security and data protection.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express
- Knowledge of API specifications like GraphQL and is a must.
- Should have good hands on experience with AWS services like AppSync, AWS Amplify.
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business needs.
- Solid understanding of databases including DynamoDB and MySQL
- Solid understanding of asynchronous programming.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as git.
- We provide a MacBook pro.
- Flexible work schedule
- Casual dress code
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer