This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
About the product
We are building a customer engagement tool for website owners called WebEngage (http://webklipper.com/webengage). WebEngage lets you (the website owner) do 3 things -
- Get feedback from your site visitors - plain vanilla GetSatisfaction or Uservoice style. We have added a nice feature here wherein users can attach an automatic screengrab of the page they are submitting the feedback on - this comes in handy for bug reporting. Check out the feedback tab in action on http://webklipper.com/webengage
- Conduct short targeted surveys from your site visitors - these surveys will be non-intrusive, will contain only one question and a bunch of options as answers. The targeting can be done on a whole bunch of parameters like - referrer, time spent on the site, URL patterns on your site etc. So, if you wanted to ask a very specific question to a visitor who "came from Google search and has spent 2 mins on your pricing page", WebEngage lets you do that.
- Display targeted, actionable and templatized messages as notifications - this is more like surveys without the QnA. It is a simple message for the user based on his/her history and activity. These notifications can be targeted in the same manner as surveys above.
About the opening
We are looking to get a full time Director of UI/UX onboard to work from our Mumbai office with a 4 member small team.
- You'll own the interaction and design of this product. Your design sense has to better than ours!
- You have to be a champion with HTML and CSS. We are good at these, you can't fool us around ;)
- You have to have a prior startup experience.
We just secured our first round of funding. Your concerns on compensation would be addressed as long as ours on your quality are :). Come, amaze us and we'll hire you.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.